Tuesday, January 31, 2006

My Uncle Rudy

I feel so bad. I just love my Uncle Rudy to pieces and I haven't posted a picture of him. I guess it hurt his feelings, because Auntie Colleen finally said something to Mom about it and she suggested I might put one up.

Uncle Rudy is really special to me. He's the one who taught me how to go back down stairs after I'd get all the way up and get stuck. He's very smart and I am his favorite niece, and even if he seems a bit grumpy at times, it's only because he doesn't want me to know what a softie he really is. I do love my Uncle Rudy. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Rudy,

I am so happy to see such a picture of you! We are glad you have a happy, loving home with this family.

(for other readers, we were the previous owners of Rudy aka Sunshine, but could not take him when we moved to Hawaii from Nevada.)

:) Auntie Nana and family