Thursday, January 19, 2006

I am in CHARGE!!

January 19, 2006 - Thursday - Sissy's birthday today. Also, I'm feeling ever so much better. I'm back to plucking leaves off the fillo- ....filo.... philodendron (thanks, Mom!)..plant.

We had lesson practice this morning. I'm really good. I know exactly what Mom is going to ask me to do so I do it BEFORE she can ask me. Then, she does the clicker thing, and gives me a treat. I take it in my mouth and then....ptooey! It's back on the floor. I, for one, cannot be bribed. I will do my tricks when I want to and I don't need to be paid for doing them. I am in charge and I intend for it to stay that way. HMMPH! Mom even got so desperate as to coat my treats with cream cheese. Still, I just lick it off and phhhht! The treat goes right back out my mouth. Besides, I think it's better if I do things because I want to and not because I have to. Right?? Posted by Picasa

No comments: