Thursday, January 26, 2006

Mary-Margaret in her pajamas

January 26, 2006 - Thursday. Mom and me have allergies or something. We slept in this morning, and when I was picked up out of my comfy bed (Thanks, Mom!), I fell back asleep in my mom's arms. Then, I slept on her desk while she checked her email, and then I started to gag. I couldn't help it, but I got pretty sick all over Mom and the floor. Note: Both are wash and wear, so no harm done.

Mom called the doctor and, oh lucky me!! I got to see Dr. V again. The doctor said I'm fine. It was just "one of those things" and I don't have to take any medicine and I can go to Puppy School, but I shouldn't wear my PJ's to school because the other kids might muss them. Or something. Probably they'd all laugh at me, but I think I look cute. Then, Amy and Esperanza took me out of the examination room and I got to visit all the vet techs and helpers in the back. Heck! You'd think they'd never seen a pup in pajamas before the way the giggled and cuddled me.

I wore my pj's all day and pretty much slept most of the time. I only had one client that really needed me, so I hopped into his lap and did my stuff. A few kisses and cuddles and they're good to go. I really have an important job, you know. Official Greeter! That's my title.

I have to go to bed now. I have to get my hair and nails done tomorrow at Miss Patty's Country Kennels. Just wait until she sees how much I've grown. She'll be so surprised.

G'night, everybody.

Love, Mary-Margaret Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet puppy, you are absolutely adorable in your PJ's. Your mom loves you very much. Next time you see Dr. V or the gang there at PMC, tell them Lois says hello. I am Oliver and Wednesday's mom. See you soon. Bye, Lois (Miss Lynne's friend)