Friday, January 27, 2006

Good News About Sparky!

Sparky is home from the hospital and he's sitting on the couch all fluffed up with pillows. His mom is hand feeding him chicken. Boy, that sounds like a great life. If I didn't know how sick he really was, I'd probably pull a stunt like that. Yum!

I forgot to tell you. When I got weighed at the doctor's office, I was 4.4 pounds. That's a whole .2 pounds in one week. I AM GETTING BIGGER!!!

My friend, Sarabi, is depressed because her mom and dad are going on a cruise and leaving her home. She was one pup who really prayed hard for Sparky, so let's all send her some cheer. Chin up, Sarabi. They'll be back before you know it, and if your mom's like mine, maybe she'll bring you a present!

OK...back to the Puppy School news: Dizzle and Sandy sorta hung out for a while and then Sandy came back to ME, Mary-Margaret. I guess he figured out the main difference between me and Dizzle. I am still really good friends with Sandy, but I had an awful lot of fun playing with Rocky and Dizzle both one-on-one. I don't think I want a real boyfriend for while yet. I'd rather just wrestle and play with everybody, and not worry about anyone's feelings.

I have a few new friends, too. There's Bristol (Doberman Pinscher), Ruby (weimaraner), Little Bear (only God knows what he is - I can't even tell if he's a long hair or short hair dog, but he's pretty friendly). My old buddies were there - PeeWee, Boo, Layla, Sara, Mattie and Garrett Anderson. Garrett was still a bit grumpy but I did my very best belly-flip over and over in front of him until finally he was nice to me. There are a lot of pups, and so many people came that the vet helpers have to bring out more folding chairs.

One funny thing I have to tell you. Made me laugh, but I'll bet Dizzle's mom and dad didn't think it was too funny. Boo had to "take care of business" (you know, the private stuff?) and Dizzle just HAD to see what she was doing. Nicole and everyone saw him and yelled "NOOO, Dizzle....NOOOOO". He stuck his head right under Boo's rear end and "splat". Most of us pups had a hard time keeping a straight face it was so funny, but we didn't want to hurt Dizzle's feelings. The good thing was that it happened just as we were all leaving for the day. I'll bet HE had to sit in the back seat.

That's all for now.

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: