Sunday, January 29, 2006

Helping Mom with Chores

Sunday morning and it's work work work. We have a nice relaxing breakfast and then we have to do laundry. Here, I'm helping Mom change the bedsheets. I think next she's putting on "ivory colored 800 count Egyptian cotton". That's what she says, anyway. I don't know except they are really soft and silky, and so very comfy that I don't like to get up in the morning. I help her put the used pillow cases in the laundry basket.

After this, we go to the office and play "catch up", which means she gets on the computer and moves papers around her desk and I get to play with my tennis ball. I bring it to her and she throws it for me, and then she says "Bring it back!" and I do. We can play that for hours.

I learned something yesterday. It's about cheese. I won't go into detail here, but trust me on this. Eating a lot of cheese is really good going in, but coming out is another story entirely. This was a very long and uncomfortable Sunday morning for me. I think maybe I'll ask Mom for those crispy liver flavored crackers that Miss Lynne carries in her pocket instead next time.

Yours truly, Mary-Margaret O'Brien Posted by Picasa

No comments: