Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

January 11, 2006 - Wednesday. Brrrrrr! Mom and I went outside to do a bit of clean up in our garden and the bird bath was frozen absolutely solid. I took care of some personal business and then helped Mom with the garden. We have one flower bush left, but the weeds are healthy and make the garden look pretty from a distance. I checked very closely, too, and showed Mom where this really big huge cat is also enjoying our garden. He isn't even polite enough to make a hole and cover it up. I'll ask Mom to take a picture the next time he sits on our hill making faces at me. Mom won't let me chase him.

I have my own private space on the bottom shelf of our TV cabinet in our bedroom. I have a pillow and it's very comfy. But when it's so cold out, I'd rather pull one of Mom's robes off the cloak rack in our bathroom and push it all together in a pile. Then I cuddle up in it for my morning nap. Mom doesn't mind! I really love her and tell her so all the time by kissing her toes when she's working at her desk. :o) Posted by Picasa

No comments: