Saturday, January 07, 2006

Mary-Margaret keeps herself trim!

Every morning when I get up, the very first thing I do is weigh myself. I have to make sure that I stay slim and trim so I can wear my new dresses. It's also important that I make a good impression on our clients when I'm at work.

Mom went and bought a "baby gate". Can you believe it? She wedges it in the doorway between our office and the reception area. How does she expect me to do my job if I can't get out there and meet the people? Or let them pet me when they get upset about their case? I'm very good at calming people down.

Today, January 7, 2005, I went to Puppy School again.
Dizzle and Sandy were there and we had so much fun kissing and wrestling with each other. There were some new kids, too.


Let's see. Sara, Lottie, Cinder, Kobe, Cooper, Softie....I think that's it. I can remember better than Mom. She had to keep asking names. I think she's getting older and more confused every day. I play with my friends, and then I play with the big dogs like Kobe and Cooper, who are boxer pups. Then I play with my friends again.

Letty brought out the really good kind of puppy biscuit. I ate so much I just thought I'd burst. Mom said my tummy was stretched to it's limits. Letty put the box down on the ground, so naturally I ran to it and knocked it over so we'd all get more treats. I'm very thoughtful that way. I also got weighed again after all those biscuits and I was 3.6 pounds, including my sweat shirt. If you deduct some for the biscuits and the sweat shirt, the collar and the two charms I have, maybe I weigh 3.3 pounds now? I look bigger than I am really because of the way I wear my hair. Soaking wet, I look like a drowned rat, says my mom.

Here's me in one of my work dresses that my Sissy sent me. I get a lot of compliments, and one of Mom's friends even made me her "wallpaper" on her computer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to have "known" MM since the first day she was brought home! Her daily doings always make me smile.