Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Good Morning, Everyone!


I apologize for not writing yesterday. It was a crazy day. Mom was all over the place at banks, accountant, market. And then she was busy doing payroll taxes and stuff on the computer that she has to do for "year end". Hmmmph!! I just knew that she didn't want to play and I better stick to my bed unless I wanted to get in trouble. Which isn't a bad idea when I get bored. Today she says she has to get out the "ten ninety-nines" which sounds pretty important and then maybe things will get back to normal.

We check our email in the morning and see who's written to us. Sometimes she gets really into it and takes a long time. I snuggle into her fluffy bathrobe. What's really comfy, if you want to try it with your mom, is to skootch inside the front opening and then stick your head into sleeve. It's very warm and oh-so-nice. I sometimes take another nap that way and could probably sleep all day in there if she didn't want to go make coffee. But the coffee is a really nice smell and when it first starts is when I know I'm getting my breakfast. Mom is so silly. She says "Mary-Margaret, your cereal is ready!", but I know it's really just my kibbles.

Tomorrow I am going back to see Dr. V again. Only this time is sort of a special thing. I'm a big girl, and finally I get my rabies shot. For us pups, it's sort of like a "coming of age" except your shoulders hurt for a bit. But it means we're grown up. Mom was looking at baby pictures of me earlier and got a little misty eyed. The one here is when I was just nine weeks old. See how little I was? She says I grow too fast. At least she knows I'll never get married and leave home. No matter what, I'll always be her baby and I like it that way!

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: