Friday, January 20, 2006

Hi, Sarabi and Little Chrissy and Sofia

I'm just not myself today. Maybe it's still that shot. Mom even called the doctor and says that it's probably time to put Dr. V on speed dial because of all my stuff that goes on. I think she's kidding but, with her, you never know.

I have new friends because of my "blog" and I just want to tell Sarabi (Shih Tzu) in Illinois who is 2 1/2 yrs old, Little Chrissy, who is 5 years old, and Sofia (23 months) "HELLO!". Thank you for your letters and nice wishes. If you send me a picture I'll see if Mom will post them for me. I have so many new friends just from my "blog". I'm a very lucky little pup. Oh, and "Happy Birthday" to Chrisina D tomorrow. She won't tell me how old she is, but she is Sofia and Little Chrissy's grand mother and one of Mom's friends, so I guess she's pretty old. :o)

No comments: