Saturday, April 14, 2007

Skunk Stuff for my Grandma

Oh, I just LOVE my Grandma. She and I have a lot in common, like we both thought the baby skunks (skinks?) were really cute. So she asked my Mom a lot of questions. Let me tell you about my mom, the Investigator. She maybe doesn't know a whole lot about stuff, but she sure knows where to find it. She says that's the most important thing about being an investigator, is knowing WHERE to look, and how to figure out what the information is telling you.

OK...back to Skunks. Here you go, Grandma! Skunks. Have a good read. Ohhh, yes. If you want to see some of the best pictures of different kinds of skunks, click on "Show".

(MOM??? Can I have a pet skunk...oh, please, oh, please???)

Love ya...

Your grand-daughter....er ..."grand-doghter"

Mary-Margaret

No comments: