Friday, April 27, 2007

Play Date with my friend, SOPHIE


What a surprise! Here I am, all napping and comfy in my office bed and I hear that I have COMPANY! Meeee? Company? Oh Gosh. Thank goodness I look half way decent.

It's SOPHIE!! She knows me from my blog and we are "Pet Pals" on Dogster. Sophie and her mom were visiting the architect downstairs, and Sophie's mom told Louise about MEEEE. And Louise said, "I know where Mary-Margaret works!". So she brought Sophie and her mom upstairs to meet me. How kewl is that? What a small world.

So we had a play date. Mom had a client come in but he said he wasn't in a hurry and to let us have fun. So we did. Zippity-doo-dah! All over the place. First Sophie is rasslin' me, then I rassle Sophie. Then we rest for a bit, before we start playing chase.

Do I have a good life or what?

Sophie....if you're reading this....I hope you come play again soon.

Love,

Mary-Margaret O'Brien

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary-Margaret,
I'm glad you got to meet my good friend, Sophie. I hope we get to meet someday, too.--Sadie from Dogster