Tuesday, August 08, 2006

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

Mom SCARED me. OK..Maybe I was kinda pushing my luck, but geez LOUUUUEEEEZE. I go out in the back yard, piddle about for a bit and then start my in-depth sniff-a-thon. After a few minutes (and let me tell YOUUU I really need more time at this), Mom calls. "Time to come in, Mary-Margaret!". But I'm not ready. I don't even look at her. She calls a few more times and I ignore her. So she slams the screen door shut, goes out into the garage and I DO NOT want to be left, so I race into the house.

Only this morning, she slams the screen shut, goes to the garage door, opens it, and then hides behind the fridge. I race into the house through my very own doggie door, and just as I'm rounding the corner where the fridge is, she jumps out and says "BOO!"

[gasp] I just about fell on my tushy and jumped back maybe 3 feet. YEEEEEK! I've learned that she's not one to be toyed with. I tried to get even by tromping on her clean laundry with my wet, soggy feet, but she outsmarted me and moved it up high.

Have a good day...

Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Freda said...

Hey Mary-Margaret,

That sounds like a cooool game. The stompin' all over the laundry part. I can't even get into the house with wet feet. My humans have stashed clean towels at the garage door and back door to wipe my feet. WAIT!! I AM stompin' on the laundry, limited laundry, but still laundry. Wonder if they realize that. Hee, hee.

Don't know if I like that BOO! part. If I could Boo my humans, that would be great!

I think you've got to sneak in the house with soggy feet and jump up on the bed. Afr! Arf!

Good luck!

Woof!

Freda