Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Home at Last!

  I tell YOUUU! FOUR DAYS and THREE NIGHTS at a kennel. That is NOT what I would call a retreat. The only conferences I participated in were the nightly bark-a-thons we'd hold. The Bars...the prison food....the only thing that made it worth while was an occasional cuddle from one of the vet techs. That, and I made a new friend in the Shih Tzu in the cell next to me, but neither of us had pencil or paper so we couldn't even exchange phone numbers. Other than that, I will absolutely INSIST on going to Las Vegas with Mom and Auntie C next time.

  Posted by Picasa Look at them! Guilt written all over their faces. How DARE they leave me, I ask you? I'm still not speaking to Mom other than to ask to be let out, or to show her that I left a "comment" on her carpet in the living room. Hmmmmph!

Mary-Margaret "miffed" O'Brien Posted by Picasa

No comments: