Friday, August 04, 2006

I love my pouch! I love my Leslie!


Pouches have been pretty boring lately. I look, I sniff, I sigh. But today Mom says "OH, LOOOOOK, Mary-Margaret!". And here is my very own white zippered pouch with my OWN name and E-050 on the flip card and it's from my Auntie Leslie with "xxoo" from E-041. Mom opens it up and it's...OHMYGAWSH....boxes. Big boxes...little boxes...flat boxes. Tons of boxes. Empty boxes. Just the way I like them. She told Mom that she read my blog about artfully shredding a box and just KNEW I would really enjoy this. Well, she's right. OHHH, I AM IN Absolute HEAVEN, I tell you.

I had a field day, I tell you. And Auntie Leslie is going to be so proud of me. Mom says I can send her back all my handiwork as soon as I'm done. Did I mention that I'm an artiste?

Love and Hollywood air kisses....

Mary-Margaret

No comments: