Friday, August 25, 2006

Quickie update

I'm ready to crash so this will be quick. I have an "iffy" tummy for some reason. Maybe thinking about going to my resort (otherwise known as a kennel) is upsetting me. I can usually tell when something like that is going on. Anyhow....I had an accident in the work room as Mom was getting ready to leave. I felt so bad for a while. But then I had to listen to her making human noises while cleaning up after me and I tell YOUUUU! You'da thunk it hit the fan instead of the floor judging by the words she used. Poor Sonia who has almost no sense of smell almost keeled over, so it must have been one of my better ones.

You don't want to hear about this. It's late. I'm tired. Somewhat depressed at the thought of not seeing Mom for 4 days. (sigh) At least she remembered my "baby" - the yellow dog with the purple nose. And I also want to take my blue teddy bear. And my nylabone. Oh...and she has my bed and my blankie. And some piddle pads. And she booked me into a big dog run instead of a stupid little cage that would be close quarters even for a hamster, so that's good. A suite, I guess you could say.

I'll be back online next Wednesday and I'll let you know all about my "retreat". I'll be thinking of you and missing you all.

Love,

Mary-Margaret O'Brien

1 comment:

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

M-M,

Missing you already. We don't want to think about how long 4 days will be.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy