Sunday, August 13, 2006

My Good Friend, Peanut Daniel & Grandma Update

Here is a picture of my VERY good friend, Peanut Daniel and Sugar Rose Daniel. SugarRose's mom, Daisy, is one of Peanut's housemates. I posted a big picture of all Daisy's babies on July 18th, 2006.


Peanut sent me a present, and you KNOW how much I absolutely adore presents. See? My new visor with my initials on it, and my new sunglasses with velcro straps which make it harder for me to shake off, but I still manage because I am very good at getting undressed. :o)

Peanut also sent me some really yummy doggie biscuits and some rawhide chewies. She is everly so kind to think of me and to ask her mom, Shelly, to help her glue the sparklies on my new glasses.

Thank you, Auntie Shelly. You are the BEST!!!

My Grandma update: Mom talked to her this morning and said she sounds just like her old self. Well, I don't mean "old" self, but self that she was before that chair stuck it's leg out and made her trip. Mom was going to go see her today but my Uncle Greg is there, and then my Uncle Michael will be there. So Mom says she'll go next week when it's not so busy and when the kitchen floor isn't flooded. She's already called the plumber (that's another story we'll get into later, ok?). My Aunt Margie said she'll babysit me so Mom can go visit on Wednesday if it's ok with Grandma.

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: