Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I just want you to know that I was sound asleep on Mom's desk with her camera bag as my pillow. "Aren't you going to post in your diary", she asks? Aw, geez, Mom. It's late. I'm tired. What can I say. "Tell your friends about your day, Mary-Margaret". So here's my day.

Go to the bank, greet clients, hop up and down onto the client chairs. Get called "cute puppy", and "My My, so much energy". "Cute puppy" was trying to say I want to go OUT!. Finally, I gave up. Went in the work room and attempted to hit piddle pad without success. Whew. I felt a lot better until Mom started wrinkling her nose. "Mary-Margaret? Did you leave me a present", she says? Er....ok, if YOU want to call it a present, that's YOUR problem. I rather consider it staying healthy.

Why she can't just clean it up quietly, I don't know. "Ew", "Yuck", "Pee-yew"..."ugh"...(etc) kept coming from the work room. Like I tried to tell her. Maybe next time she'll listen. I am NOT hopping up and down because I am trying to be cute. Trust me.

Then, I got babysat by Debi, my best friend in California's mother. You remember Star, don't you? We both have matching pink and "diamond" collars. She came to visit and we had the best time playing and stuff. Mom says I don't need a baby brother or sister with all the friends and playdates I have. I disagree, but you know who thinks she's the boss around here. I'll work it. We'll see about that.

Grandma is feeling better. Mom has her teeth veneered and is finally rid of those temps she's been griping about. I had chicken for dinner. Barked at the neighbor's gardener non-stop until I got chased up stairs. So, there's my day. Happy now, Mom? Hmmmmm??

G'night everybody.

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: