Friday, August 18, 2006

T.G.I.F. - A GRRREAT DAY

OHMYGOODNESS. What a great day. First, I went to my "stylist" and got a shampoo, cut and blow dry AND a red ribbon. THEN we went to McDonald's and I got chicken McNuggets and I shared with Mom. Although I did have to remind her that she was only supposed to eat half of them.
THEN I get to the office and Auntie Leslie's PRESSIE is here. Am I not the luckiest pup everrrrr?
I absolutely LOVE my new stuffed doggie. It's yellow with a big purple nose and even a tail. I really REALLY enjoyed munching on the tail part but Mom said I had to love ALL of it, or it wouldn't have any tail left. There's a squeaky inside, too.
This afternoon, after my nap, I dragged MY envelope out of the wastebasket and started shredding. Mom took it away from me. So I started on the tag. I got that pretty well shredded and was showing it off to everyone, but Mom cleaned it up. So I went out in the front office and rifled through Sonia's purse. She always has something good, and this time it was Trident Orange flavored gum. I shredded the wrapper, then the foil and then I found a piece of chewing gum and started on that. And then I threw up. Mom cleaned that up, too. All in all, it was rather an enjoyable day, don't you think??

I don't think I'll do chewing gum for a long long time. I don't see WHAT humans see in that stuff. Personally, I'd rather have the wrappings.

  Posted by Picasa Toward the end of my day, I took my nylon bone over to share with my new baby. I snuggled up with it and just casually gnawed a while just to relax. It's very soothing, you know. Especially after a hard day's work.

Thank you everly so much, Auntie Leslie. I love you. Really, I do!!!

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

It sounds like you would have so much more fun it your Mom wasn't always taking things away from you. Doesn't she know that you have to release your creative energies and let them mature?

Roxie, Sammy & Andy