Friday, August 25, 2006

Blogger Maintenance & My Apologies


Aaarrrggh. My humble apologies to all of you who look forward to my daily diary report of my life....such that it is. Blogger is undergoing some sort of maintenance (Mom says that means "cleaning up"...hmmm.....so she could be in charge of my "maintenance" when I oopsy on the tile or....er...??)...I digress. Anyway...unable to post last night.

The good news is, you didn't miss much. I worked really hard. Actually, I decided that if I was going to be in charge, I'd better look the part. Right? So I spent the afternoon "grrrrrr"eeting clients from a position of authority. See? And here I'm even "talking" to the employees giving instructions and praise. "Grrrreat job, guys!"

(hee hee)

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your expression when you talk like that, Mary-Margaret!