Saturday, August 19, 2006

No, Dear Diary, I did not forget you!

Somedays are just not worth writing about, that's all. Today Mom ordered my Halloween costume. I'm going to be twinsies with Izzy. I'm glad she doesn't mind, but I just loved her outfit and begged Mom to get me one too. I also got a Christmas sweater with a flashing star on a tree.

I'm going to be a Princess for Halloween. Really I am. Isn't it cool? Check it out. Before Mom saw this one that my good friend Izzy got, she was going to get a skunk one off another site. I tell YOUUUUU! Just because she calls me "stinky winky" is no need to rub it in. And in public, too? I think a fairy princess is just PERFECT for me. Yup. I do.

I'm so excited about Halloween. It's my very first, you know. I don't know if she'll let me tricker treat (trick or treat?) but maybe I can help pass out candy this year. That should be fun. Maybe even little biscuits for my fur friends, too.

Excitedly yours,

Mary-Margaret

3 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey M-M,

I think you will look really pretty in your Princess costume - can't wait to see some pics !

Love
Opy

Anonymous said...

MM that costume is lovely! You will be ever so the Princess!


Auntie Allie

Sophia and Abby said...

You look really pretty in your princess costume. Last year I got to dress up as Tinkerbell. This year my mommy said she was going to make me a Cinderella costume -so I'll be a princess too!