Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm just a latch-key kid!

Mom's "teeth" fell out twice today and the dentist doesn't let me go to his office unless there's hardly anyone there. So I stayed home. All by my poooooooooooor little self. Woe is me. Alas...alack! Whatever will become of me......! (Did I get to you yet??)

I'm just teasing. I got to stay home because Mom's temps came unglued, not her teeth. She's just getting veneers for cozmetik (?) reasons. But I think it's funny. She gets all embarrassed. And I really don't MIND being left by myself. There's ever so much to look at. I've pretty much covered the down stairs. Next, I'll do the bedrooms. (hee hee) Unfortunately for me, she pretty much locks up whatever might hurt me. Which means all the fun stuff. So I nap in my hidey-place on the bottom shelf of the TV cabinet in the bedroom.

I made sure I left her a "token of my esteem" to see when she got home. She DID deserve something, I thought!

(I'm such a bad doggie...LOL)

Mary-Margaret

PS - The refrigerator stopped working again so Bob the repair guy came back to play with me. OK...I mean to fix it, but I wanted to play. He says it's the COMPRESSOR and it's under warranty, so Sears is coming out tomorrow. I hope they bring a tool box for me. Good thing Mom hadn't done her grocery shopping yet. And she learned how to dispose of melted popsicles from last time. :o)

2 comments:

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

M-M,

Be careful with those "tokens of your esteem". That's why Mom keeps us in an exercise pen while she is gone. She knows we won't leave any "gifts" unless we can't help it and she knows she doesn't have to go hunting for them.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

M-M,

My mumma had to go to the Dentist today too - she got home and had to have a lay down because of the trauma ! What a woosie she is :-)

Love
Opy