Monday, August 14, 2006

Save Water - Shower with a Yorkie!

Mom's new mantra, but she forgot to run it by MEEEE first. So we had a bit of an argument. Here's how it went:

She hopped into shower holding ME and got ME all wet. She realized she forgot something in bathroom and she hopped out, leaving the shower door slightly open. Who am I to pass up an opportunity for adventure? So I took off. Ooops. She also forgot to shut the bathroom door. Double oops! AND she forgot to close the bedroom door...Triple Ooopsy-doo! So picture soggy puppy racing all over house, playing chase with nekkid wet mommy, both of us dripping water absolutely EVERYWHERE. I was having so much fun. I'd let her get within inches of me and I'd dive under the bed and come out the other side. I was laughing so hard. Silly Mommy!!

Then, she got really DESPERATE. I tell YOUUUU. She started gathering up my toys and throwing them into bathroom, one by one. What the heck....? So I came into the bedroom to see what was going on and she SLAMMED the door shut with ME inside. Then she tossed MORE toys into bathroom, actually, it was everything I owned. When I saw my blue teddy bear go flying, I felt obligated to go retrieve it. Sneaky Mommy slammed bathroom door, trapping cornered soggy puppy.

She grabbed me around the waist and we got back into the still-running shower to finish the job. I must smell pretty nice because I got a lot of loving later, even from my Aunt Margie when Mom drove over to say "hi" later.

So.....that was my Sunday. How was yours???

Love, Mary-Margaret

4 comments:

MJ's doghouse said...

Mary Margaret...that must have been very fun for you...my mommy gets a wee bit angry when i run from her....but i always get lotsa lovin later

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

M-M,
Oh, we would run too! We don't like baths. We have never had a shower but we probably wouldn't like that either. It is too much like the spray bottle Mom has that she uses when we are not **obeying**, sheesh.
Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Tigersan said...

That sounds like way too much fun! Me bet she will leave the doors open next time so she can have that type of fun again :)

Anonymous said...

MM, Your mom needs to get YOU a camera, so that you can post shots of fun things like this. I know that I would highly value a picture of your mom chasing you through the house like that. Remind me and I'll get you one for your birthday, or perhaps sooner. In fact I even know how to use hidden cameras, to catch ALL the fun! :)