Sunday, August 06, 2006

My Friend, Abbey Mia

I think she's absolutely beautiful. This is how I wish I could look, but I don't. See how neat she keeps her hair and her bow? And how long and lady-like her hair is? She's like my role model. Maybe some day I'll look like her if I am very good and eat my vegetables. Right now, I like to explore, roll in the grass, and root through trash bags full of bird cage bottom stuff. Mom always says "Eeeyeeewww, Mary-Margaret!", but I think it's pretty cool.

Maybe some day Abbey Mia can come to my house and we could ransack...er...I mean explore things together?

Mary-Margaret O'Brien

1 comment:

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

M-M,

Abbey Mia is very cute but Andy thinks you are prettier! Don't tell him I told you though. You know how boys can be.

Roxie