Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tuesday...Foosday...Whats-the-Use-day!

Dirk came by and left me another love note about 3" from the floor, stuck to my office door. He signs it "Love, Dirk". I don't even remember exactly what he said, but he signed it "LOVE, Dirk!". Oh my!

Back to reality, now. I'm having a whole new appreciation for anyone who races around a wheel that goes no where (GirlGirl will understand). I tell YOUUUU! We seem to spend more time fixing things that shouldn't need fixing in the first place, so we don't get our regular work done, and then we have to squeeze that in so the new stuff can get done and so it goes...around and around. Arrrgggghhh!

And speaking of fixing, the part came in for the fridge and we paid another $100.00, happily waving our last goodbye to the repair man...we thought. So imagine Mom's surprise when I tracked little wet footprints into the garage tonight. Yup. It's piddling on the floor again, so we get to wait AGAIN tomorrow to get it fixed AGAIN. At least Mom took stuff home from the office that still needs fixing, so she can sort that out while the fridge is being repaired.

Does it ever end? Will my life ever be back to normal? Will Dirk leave me another love note? Tune in tomorrow, same time, same blog...I'll let you know.

Love, Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Oooh, a love note! This is getting interesting...

Sparky