Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Britney Spears Buys a Yorkie


OHMYGAWSH! She bought a baby Yorkie and named it "London". Well, I think she should join our Yorkie Moms group. Me and my mom belong. It's a bunch of ladies (mostly ladies, anyway) and their fur-babies who talk about things like what we should eat, our allergies, medical problems, socialization, play and other things. Sort of like a "Mommy and Me" for fur-babies. I hope it's ok that I posted that picture of her and London.

We hope she joins so we can all help her with her new baby. If anybody knows how to contact her, tell her to go to YAHOOGROUPS and join YTList or YorkieAdventures groups....or BOTH. She'll be everly so glad she did. And so will her fur baby, little London.

Hopefully yours,

Mary-Margaret O'Brien

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think John Grogan could put you in touch.

Sparky