Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I hated to leave but it's good to be home!

Oh gosh! I waited and waited for the Chip Munk family to come by but I guess they had other plans. Such a nice bunch, they were. I'll be back to see them soon. And the ground hog....well, I hope he likes Bernville, because that's were he's moving to, if we can catch him. Still, it's not a bad thing. He'll meet back up with the rest of his family and they can get on with life.

OHHHH...I've MISSED everyone so much. Vacation was fun and everly too short but getting back to work took all the sadness away. I really love my job and forgot how much I mean to people. Here's me with some of my clients, just talking business.

Later on we went to Albertson's and, when Mom was loading me back into my car seat, a lady came by and said "Oh? Is that Mary-Margaret"? Mom says I know more people than she does. So Glenda (that's her name) stopped and visited for a bit. She has two yorkies of her own, Chelsea and Sophie.

Glenda adopted Sophie when she was only 10 months old after her first family figured out (well, duhhhh!) that puppies have to pee and be fed and stuff. Surprise surprise? I tell YOUUUU...some folks that adopt furbabies have absolutely NO idea that we're not just stuffed animals, and we do have feelings, and needs and.....you know! It just makes me SOOO mad.

Ooops..time for me to get to work. Love ya!

Mary-Margaret

No comments: