Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Maggie Rose had FOUR babies!!

My good friend, Maggie Rose, had her babies. Whooopeeee! I'm an "Auntie". OK, maybe just in spirit only, but what the heck. I LOVE babies.

Oh, aren't they cute? So tiny and shiny.

Mom says that when I was a baby I had the softest little feet in the whole wide world. Silly Mom used to like to kiss my baby feet. How embarrassing! (blush) She doesn't do that any more but that's because she says she doesn't know what I've been tromping on these days what with all my adventures and safaris. Sheesh!

What a HAPPY HAPPY day this is. Congratulations to Maggie Rose and her family.

Love, Mary-Margaret

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Congrats to Maggie Rose! Her puppies are adorable! You must be very excited, Mary Margaret. I would be. =)

Sparky

The Leskiw Gang said...

Mary Margaret, Thank you for the wonderful post. My Mom says you are definitely an anty becuz you are a very good friend to me. Love and kisses,
Maggie Rose