Sunday, July 22, 2007

My Good Friend, Sugar Rose, and Faith


My good friend, Sugar Rose, had three puppies a few days ago. She had a boy and a little girl. Just when my Aunt Shelly thought that was all, out popped another little boy. He wasn't with us very long. He tried really hard to pull through but he was very tired. God wanted him back up in heaven, so Little Boy went back home. My mom got pretty sad and so did I. Sometimes God does things that we just don't understand, but we have to trust him. That's what faith is all about...believing in something without having to understand it.

Now, I have to admit that I'm not the type of pup that goes to church every Sunday (which isn't really all that weird, if you think about it). But I do have a special relationship with God. He formed us in his image and we are a reflection of him, which is why we're called "Dog". Makes sense, huh?

I would ask all of my friends to say a special prayer for "Little Boy". Maybe next time he comes he'll be able to stick around a while longer. I hope so, anyway. He was here just long enough to make sure that Auntie Shelly was his "forever home" and that was loved a whole lot before he left for the Rainbow Bridge.

God bless "Little Boy"....

Love...

Mary-Margaret

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Awww, that's so sad! But at least he's not feeling any more pain, and he's running in heaven with God now. :) That's the best place for him to be!

Sparky

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh no.. I'm so sorry to hear about Sugar Rose's little boy..
I sure Fufu will protect him up there in doggie heaven

~ girl girl