Friday, July 13, 2007

My friend, Mailman Jim

Our usual mail lady, Christine, is on vacation....sort of. Her mom is sick so she is taking some time off to take care of her. Hey...that's what families do, right?

While Christine is gone we have Mailman Jim. He and I hit it off right away. Today he brought our mail all the way up to the third floor to our office. He said it was because he didn't see me yesterday and he missed me. Wow. First Dirk, and then Mailman Jim. Mom says I'm going to have to get a date book to keep my men straight. Personally, I think maybe she's just a bit jealous because I have a better social life than she does. Ya think? Hmmmmmm?

Just teasing here. Mom has lots of friends, but none of them leave love notes stuck to the door for her. (Awwww...Mom...? I'm just playing with you....honest!)

Love to all my wonderful, adoring fans....(Kidding, Mom! Really, I am!)

Mary-Margaret

No comments: