Friday, July 27, 2007

I am NOT a hussy!

One of the attorneys on my floor has two chihuahuas - "Courage" and "Little Man". I think "Courage" was wishful thinking on the attorney's part, personally, but he's very nice, and a gentleman. He's just horribly shy. "Little Man" came to my office to meet me today. He'd just been...er...how shall we say it....um..."snipped"? Yes...that's good. "Snipped", and he had something done to his back feet so they were all bandaged up.

I could tell he wasn't all that comfortable with his situation but he really wanted to meet me. Rather than put him through all that preliminary "circle and sniff" routine, I decided to flip over on my back, all spread-eagle, and make things easy for him. What the heck...it always ends up with me in that position anyway. It's a dog thing. Trust me. Don't any of you humans try it or your friends might get the wrong idea. But for me and "Little Man", it worked out fine.

We got that out of the way and made plans to get together for a real sniff-a-thon maybe next week. He seems really nice, but it could have been the post-op drugs, I suppose. I'll keep you posted.


One more picture of Dirk for you here. Mom found it on her camera and let me post it. Oh, isn't he the best ever? Makes my pulse race....see why?

Love,

Mary-Margaret

No comments: