Friday, July 20, 2007

About CHOCOLATE....!!

We have the nicest clients. A couple of weeks ago we all worked hard and....well, I hate to brag, but Mom and her team pulled off something close to a miracle. The law firm up north was sooooo happy that he sent us ALL a really REALLY big box of See's candy to our office. It was addressed to our company, and since I work there, I figured that meant me, too.

Howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....the way things worked out, everybody else interpreted it to mean everybody BUT me. I LOVE the smell of chocolate. Oh, I would know I was in heaven if I fell into a vat of chocolate. But the HUMANS say it's not good for me, that it'll make me sick, that it's POISON, that I'll get fat, that I'll break out....etc etc. Sounds like a bunch of hooey to me. I'm always digging candy bar wrappers out of the trash cans just so I can SNIFF them. It's worth getting yelled at, I tell you. It IS!



And, to make things worse, even Mary-Ann-from-down-the hall got in on the "Torture by Chocolate". I tell YOUUUUUU...this is almost enough to make me want to go on strike. Yup. I have to contact my union, but I may have a grievance here.

Love to you all (except the choco-hoglets)...

Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Ugh, I know what that's like! But guess what? Once when my humans were out shopping, I hopped onto the counter and ate a whole pan of chocolate cookies. They were goooood! My humans were pretty mad at me, but it was worth every bite! Amazingly, I didn't get sick, so that's good. :)

Sparky