Sunday, July 15, 2007

Money makes me REALLY Happy!!

I got a letter in the mail today. Mom said I had to wait until I got home from work to open it. Yes, we work on Sundays. Sometimes it seems the only day we can get things done.
Woo hoo...!! Look at what I got from my Auntie Vicki! WOW...a WHOLE DOLLAR. I know what to do with my money. It goes in my PIGGY!!! Thank you everly so much, Aunt Vicki. Puppy hugs and licks to you from MEEEEEE!!

I tell YOUUUU....having money makes me REALLY REALLY HAPPY! Boy....I am now Happy AND Rich. I think maybe I have a whole dollar and maybe 62 cents now. Not bad for a pup, huh?

Love,

Mary-Margaret "Scrooge McPup" O'Brien

2 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

oh...v love money too..

if v had enough..

then everyday, both me n my owner will juz eat, play, poo, sleep...routinely..

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mary Margaret.
You are richer than me!! I need to talk with my mom about it!
Have a nice day
Lorenza