Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Should I call a lawyer?



Even pups have problems that require special counsel. I made an appointment with my mom today and asked for her advice. At least SHE won't charge MEEE! Besides, this was for my good friend, Sugar Rose, who just had TRIPLETS. And she's younger than I am!

(Psst...here's the thing! Between you and me, I have to be creative if I want my mom to pay attention to me. She ALWAYS listens to her clients. Even if it's only ME!)



PS - I got another "love note" posted on my office door about 6" from the floor, but I think Mom lost it. Silly woman. As if there were other things more important to her than MY love life? And it was probably from (sigh....swoon) DIRK!

MMOB

6 comments:

Minnie Mouse said...

Mary Margaret ... you handled yourself with such diplomacy and grace, as always. Methinks that you should settle out of court and forget the lawyer or small claims court ... OR BETTER YET ... you can defend yourself. We could watch you on Court TV ... MARY MARGARET O'BRIEN ... ATTORNEY AT LAW. Yes, yes ... I can see it now.

Christian Luke said...

Wow you look sooo cute! I wanna be your friend and I am a newbie from Singapore.
Belle

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your discussing things with your mom. Hope what ever got worked out. Love ya, Aunt Shelly

FleasGang said...

That was a great learning lesson on how to proceed on certain legal matters. Just don't let your mom charge you for that because she might take all your piggy bank money!

The FleasGang

Lizzy said...

Good video. I hope you got it all worked out!

Sparky

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh you look really professional there Mary-Margaret