Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sunday...Potter Day!

...and Mom goes out to breakfast with a friend leaving MEEEEE alone. I guess she didn't learn anything the LAST time she did that. I made double sure that she knew how I felt when she got home. Hmmmmph!



She's in the middle of the last Harry Potter book so I'm not getting a whole lot of attention unless I'm curled up on her lap. Every so often she takes a break and does laundry or dishes or something, but mostly it's Harry Potter.

We did some work at the office, then went to the market and came back for more Harry Potter. Not much going on but I wanted to check in with you all.

Hope you had a loverly weekend.

Mary-Margaret

6 comments:

Lizzy said...

I was all alone this morning too. My whole family went to church and left me behind with the cats! How terrible is that?

Sparky

fee said...

hairy potty again! that boy is a mommy snatcher!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

my owner finish reading it last wednesday....n i manage to hv back my owner again...

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's a nice song you dedicated to Oscar. I will miss him so much

Seems like alot of our doggies' mum likes Mr Potter


~ girl girl

The Beasts- Royal, Brock & Alki said...

woowoowoo, my name is Royal the husky, I found your blog on girl-girl's blog and just wanted to say hi! my hu-mom's name is Margaret-Mary! :)

*Royal*

Lucie said...

Hi Mary-Margaret,
Mom was 5th on the line to get the book at 8 pm but instead of waiting till midnight to get it, she and her friends decided to go to the movies. How is that? Duh. She said she missed some of the books in between. She said she forgot details from the first one. She wants to read them before this sort of last one. Do you know if someone lends then overseas? lol I guess she'll have to order them from amazon.com
Did you make sure you cuddled with her as she was reading this book?
Lucie