Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Last Year's Birthday Stash


Oh, I got SOOO many pressies last year. I was overwhelmed ... more than I could handle. But I was just a baby. It was my FIRST birthday. Mom packed most of the stuff away and I forgot about it. Yesterday I was getting kind of bored. You know how it goes...same-o same-o...all day long. She went into the store room and came out with a BRAND NEW BONE...TAG AND ALL! Was I in heaven or what?

I hated to go home last night but I figured I had my bone to look forward to the next day. Well, it was GONE when I came in (Sonia picks up after me sometimes), and I forgot all about it. Then Mary-Ann-From-Down-the-Hall came in and mentioned I seemed a bit bored. "Whoopsie...where's her bone", Mom asked? She rummaged around a bit and found it IN MY BED. I'd been napping on it all morning and didn't even KNOW it. Bpy, did I feel silly. It's the yummiest thing ever.

Can't remember who gave it to me for sure. I think it was my Auntie Vicki. She sent me a huge package last year. It's been nice to have new stuff every so often. So thanks, Auntie Vicki. MMMMMWWWAHHH!! Love ya!

MMOB

No comments: