Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My PIGGY Bank! YAYYYY!


OHMYGAWSH! Finally...after all these YEARS! Mom and me went to Pacific Trust Bank and while the ladies were talking I kept looking all around. The manager came over and we visited for a bit, but ...well, I figured maybe if I handled things right...maybe I could finally get my bank.

Mom asked "Do you have any piggy banks?" and figured they'd say no, but they had TWO kinds: A blue clear plastic piggy (so you could see your money inside) and a green frog with a red tongue but you couldn't see your money. Naturally, after careful consideration, I selected the blue piggy. See? Oh, isn't it the everly most beautiful thing a puppy could have? Hmmmmmmmm?

And right away, Mom looked in her change purse, and I am NOW worth a whole 51 cents. Woo hoo. If I can collect on past due debts, like (ahem?) my "tooth fairy" money, I'll be RICH!

Love, Mary-Margaret "The Tycoon" O'Brien

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Hi Mary-Margaret,
Mom would be thrilled to share my birthday cake recipe and frosty paw recipe with you. Email us at maggiesue710@yahoo.com
Thanks again for my birthday wishes!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

M-M, welcome back but we did enjoy seeing the new house and all around.
Wow, girlfriend, you are rich. We have toys but we don't have any money. Of course you work so hard you deserve to be able to put some cash away. We guard the house and for that we get food, toys, and cuddles from Mom. Keep saving those pennies. You never know when there might be an emergency and ... a girl wants to retire eventually.