Monday, October 01, 2007

Take Me Out to the Ball Game....


....Take me out to the park!!! But I didn't get any peanuts or cracker jacks like the song says.


Here's me sitting up like a big girl and cheering my cousin Clancy on. Boy, can he ever throw. What an arm!! Wahooey!! I really got into the action here.

Annoyingly, I also didn't get any pistachio nuts or bubble gum. Mom shared her water and I got a few belly rubs, but ...good gosh, people...my fambly wouldn't even let me chase the balls!!!
This "bubble-gum-is-not-for-dogs" thing is starting to really bug me.




Oh yes...the whole reason we came (besides seeing Clancy play ball) was to give the twins their birthday presents. Mom got some pictures, too.
All in all, we had a good time. This is MEEEE asking Auntie C if we can come again. PULEEZE? There is the everly most best grass for sniffing and rolling in.

This is the very first time I've ever been to a ball game. Ohhhh...and I think it's the first time I went to a park. I sure hope we visit more parks. Mom says she's afraid of germs, but... well? So? She just doesn't understand the specialness of grass-rolling or sniff-a-thons. I'll work on it.

Cheeringly yours,

Mary-Margaret

4 comments:

ChloƩ said...

Hi M.M.!!! Already I see that your weekend has been fun... Also I like very much the parks ... say to her, your mom, that does not worry for the germs, which in the veterinarian there is a spray, which they us add in the body and this way we do not take germs... makes me happy that you have passed it to you well...

Love, Chloe

Lacy said...

woofies mary-margaret, i c ya havin funs at the ballpark...and i not knows y they wouldnt let u chase the balls for em...its just not fairs...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Lizzy said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend! Over here it was rainy and gloomy... I'm glad you had a great time though!


Sparky

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Great trip to the park . :)

~ Girl girl