Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thank you, Chloe!

Wow. I am so excited. My very good friend Chloe from Malaga, Spain, gave me and my friend, Lucie (from Venezuela) and Butchy & Snickers, and Thor an AWARD! Seeeeeeeee???





Thank you everly so much! I shall wear it proudly on my....my....er....(Mom? I Don't HAVE any sleeves, do I?) OK...on my collar. Yup. Fits just fine there.

Thank you, Chloe. Now I shall have to give this award to someone else. Hmmmmmm.

Oh, I know. Maggie Rose. She's my very good friend who just had puppies and hasn't been feeling well, but she's fine now. This should REALLY cheer her up.

Congratulations, Maggie Rose.

Love, Mary Margaret

2 comments:

The Leskiw Gang said...

Mary Margaret, thank you Very much you are a SBFYFF.
That's Super Best Female Yorkie Friend Forever.
Paws and Kisses,
Maggie Rose

ChloƩ said...

Congratulations M.M!!!!! I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!

Love, CHLOE