Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Cable Guy!!

First, there was Roberto (who ended up with our bird family). Then, there was Wendell who said there was something wrong with our TV and so he took the HD box and left another one. Today, we got Oscar!
Here's me with Oscar explaining to him about the lousy picture we get. He says that he's really sorry and the other two cable guys should have noticed that there was a very poor signal coming from the street to the house. Sheesh!

Here's me after Oscar fixed the problem. We think so, anyway. Now I can watch Animal Planet in HD instead of "blur", which used to look like a paint by number thingy.

Oscar wanted to use our ladder just like Roberto did. Except for one problem. The ladder is gone. Yup. Disappeared!! Now, Mom's not saying Roberto took it (or his buddy), but we had it before they got here last month, and now we don't. Sure. Anyone coulda snuck into our garage and lifted the ladder. Yeah...it COULD happen, probably! Especially if I was at work and not at home to guard our stuff.

Oscar will mention the loss of our ladder to the Time-Warner folks. And he says he'll suggest a better training program for their hired help so other pups don't have to have three service calls before they can see Animal Planet as it was intended to be seen.

Um....let's see! Oh....yes. I had a few tiny pieces of Oscar Meyer weenie for lunch. Just a tiny bit 'cause Mom says it's not good for me. Well, what I want to know is this: How come it's good for her and not me? Hmmmmmmmmmmm???? And chocolate? And raisins? How COME EVERYTHING I THINK SMELLS HEAVENLY is BAD for me???

Historical note: Mom says when she was my age that her dad used to hide sugar cookies in his shoe drawer or in the bottom of his closet. Maybe he thought they'd be bad for my mom? Maybe he figured he forgot that he ate a few of them when they started disappearing so fast?

I'm a little over 14 in people years. It's my job to question things like about weenies and chocolate....and sugar cookies! After all, I AM a teenager of sorts now.

Love,

Mary-Margaret

3 comments:

Lacy said...

woofies mary-margaret!!! boy u shure tooked care of those cable guys...ur mom didnt know she had a wild little girlie watching the house, did she...and i not know hot dogs not good for me, i luvs hot dogs..shhh not tell my mama and daddy..

b safe,
;)lacylulu

ChloƩ said...

Hello M.M!!! makes me happy to know Lucie ... she is nice!!! Your you have to understand that sugar, and some show restraint of our mom it´s not good, I have a friend who is blind, because she eats very much chocolate ... sometimes, when i eat something of this, I become ill, it is not good for us, but we have some very rich bones!!! That yes sits us well...

Love, Chloe

I hope that it is solved, the problem of the television!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Beautiful Yorkies!