Wednesday, October 03, 2007

It's a WRAP!!


Yeah, baby! We got to work pretty early this morning because some people were coming to our office to film MEEEEE. Uh...ok, well...all right! Mom, too. Mom was talking about helping find some guy before he did something very wrong. She does this stuff with a bunch of ladies around the country and Maggie Knowles (Production Manager), Donna Kanter (Director/Writer) and Roberto Correa (Cameraman) were there to film it. I call them my "peeps".

Mom even took my pink t-shirt to the office on a hanger so I wouldn't muss it up until it was time to film MEEE. Oh yeah. I hopped on the desk, did my package opening thing for a while until I figured out there wasn't anything for me. I was a receptionist and I greeted people. It was all everly so much fun. Even Sonia said so, so it must have been a LOT of fun for the humans, too.

When my crew was all done filming they took us to lunch. They invited all of us but Sonia had other plans. Darn. We went to Baily's down the street. They're friendly to us pups, and you know what? They EVEN brought me out my very own water bowl AND...check this out. A plate with THREE biscuits on it just for me. Maggie shared her chicken with me and then we went for a run. Just Maggie and MEEEEEEE. She's a lot of fun. I hope I see her again. She's the one wearing the same shirt as I am.

Donna said we could tell you to look for us on the WE network. That's on cable, Mom says. We don't know when exactly but we'll let you know.

I can tell I'm going to sleep really good tonight. I didn't have any of my naps it was all so exciting.

G'night, everyone.

Mary-Margaret

6 comments:

Lacy said...

woofies mary margaret, u lookies sooo cute in ur little pink shirt...sayin to da world lookie at meeeee...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Mary-Magaret. That sure sound very exciting. You look really cute in the pink shirt

~ Girl girl

Tina said...

I can't wait! That is so exciting!

Lizzy said...

How cool! Mary Margaret, you sound very very excited! Oh, and you look great in your pink shirt!

Sparky

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

M2 O apostrophe B! I'm certainly sorry about your link being missing. I'm blaming my stupid Human. I let her help reorganize my links and she inadvertantly left you off. You're back on there where you belong.

Woo!

Unknown said...

woooeeee! MM, a real TV Star! Imagine, giving you empty packages to open, how disappointing. We know how you love pressies.

So glad you had fun.

Hope to see the show.
Luv ya
Sugar and Baby Sweet pea