Saturday, October 06, 2007

My favorite time of day!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! My everly mostest best time of day. When Mary-Ann-From-Downthehall comes in for her "puppy" fix and...OHMYGAWSH.....I could stay like this FOR-EVERRRRRRR!

You can see I'm kind of drifting off a bit and pretty soon I wake myself up with a "snore". Very unladylike, sure, but...sheesh! I'm among friends. Then I sort of nestle into her "pillows" and she always laughs. Maybe I tickle her a little bit? Hmmmmmm? She says I'm just like a real baby.

Uh huh! Yup! That I am!

Love, Mary-Margaret

2 comments:

Lacy said...

woofies mary-margaret!!! u lookies sooo comfy dar...gweat place fur a nappys...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

ChloƩ said...

Hi M.M!!! I believe that this picture reflects the best moment of the day for all of us, it delights to me that they caress me and especially the tommy, I love it...Are You already for halloween? I have a surprise for all my friends...

Love, Chloe