Monday, October 29, 2007

Something is happening here!

"What it is ain't egg-zack-tully clear. "

Mom keeps talking about Pixie and Twinkie and Furball. She has her suitcase open and full of clothes. I don't want to leave her side. I woke up with a rash on my tummy. Did I mention I get hives when I get stressed? Yup. I do.

I've been...oh...ok, I'll come right out and tell you....! I've been behaving strangely. Even like this morning I raced downstairs and made a statement on the carpet and went back upstairs...."deet de doooo"...like nothing happened. And when she saw it...oh, I was SOOO ashamed but not really, you know? Like I wanted to express myself and I didn't have any crayons??

So then we get the morning stuff all sorted out and Mom takes her shower and when she comes out, there I am all setting up camp in her suitcase. Like I'm telling you, no body goes ANYWHERE without MEEEEE, Miss Mary-Margaret O'Brien.
Yup. I pretty much understand stuff like "Ohhhh...I'm gonna miss you SOOOO much", and "You're going to have SOOOO much fun at camp with Pixie, Twinkie and Furball". Tonight she actually cooked up a whole pan of chicken breasts with garlic powder and chopped them up and put them in zippy baggies. Then she popped them in the freezer. Smelled pretty good, too. I can feel it coming and I don't LIKE it at all.

On a positive note, I got some of that chicken tonight for dinner and it's yummy. And wherever she's going, she's going to miss me at least as much as I'll miss her. That's a fact.

I'll keep you posted, but if you don't hear from me for a while it's not MY choice. The last time I got sent "to camp" I ended up sorting laundry at my Auntie C's place, and hanging out with my Uncle Rudy.

Mary-Margaret

2 comments:

Oscar said...

Camp isn't so bad. I went there a few weekends ago and had fun. But, if I had my choice, I would definitely go with the humans! Good job for sneaking in their suitcase. That is awesome! Hope you to go with your Mom!

Lizzy said...

Hi Mary Margaret! Sorry I haven't been able to visit your blog for a long time. I've got lots of blogs to catch up on! Hehe.

Sparky