Monday, October 15, 2007

Me and my friend, Little Grey

First thing this morning before I've even SMELLED Mom's coffee I hopped out my doggie door to TCB* and my very good friend, Little Grey, is sitting on top of the fence. So I go over and say "Hello", and he waves his tail back and we just start visiting. Even Mom comes outside and says "Oh, Hello, Little Grey Kitty!" and goes back in. All is kewl.

OOOPS! Wow...all of a sudden Little Grey dashes off the fence and hides in my fort and here's Big Blob sitting there in his place. Big Blob is there looking all smug and tough. Well, I give HIM a piece of my mind while Mom goes upstairs to get her camera.

SEEEEEEE? Big ol' meany cat. You can see it in his devil eyes. He would LOVE to have me for dinner, I just KNOW it! He even scares my friend, Little Grey. As soon as he scared everyone that was up that early, he left. Big old bully. Yup.

And that's the news of my neighborhood this Monday, October 15, 2007. Stay tuned for updates as they occur.

Do I sound like a TV reporter yet? Hmmmmmmmmm??

This is Mary-Margaret O'Brien from Temecula, California. Back to you, Diane and Robin. (hehehehehhehehhe)

*That's Elvis Pawsley speak for Takin' Care of Business.

1 comment:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Yow! Watch out M hyphen M! You're just a mere wisp of a pup!