Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Eeek! It's already TUESDAY!

Dear Diary. Oh gosh. And I haven't written since what...maybe last week? Well, it's not MY fault. I didn't even get my Sentinel tab on time and just this morning Mom gave it to me a WHOLE TWO DAYS LATE! Lucky thing fleas and other buggies are settling in for the winter. Still....what with work, meetings, and other stuff like scrubbing MY bathroom floor with Pinesol (phewy!), Mom's been hustling and just too darn busy to pay attention to MY responsibilities.

Yes, I do have responsibilities. Like chasing cats, removing dead stuff from the back yard, checking out wastebaskets to make sure nothing interesting gets thrown away. Stuff like that, you know? And, of course, writing to YOU, Dear Diary, so my Grandma will know that all is well in the world and not worry about me. She's like that, you know? I miss her. I wonder when we'll get to see her again? I'll work on it. Maybe Mom can get a break before she goes to Munich? Hmmmmmm???

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!! Oh..? "Look at the time, Mary-Margaret!", she says. Gotta go. We have a big day ahead of us. Busy busy busy all the time.

Love, Mary-Margaret

6 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh Mary-Margaret, you sure are a very busy doggie

~ Girl girl

Chloé said...

Hi M.M. is normal, always there are things that to do, and often are not had time to write in the blog ... do not worry, we understand to you, that some days these more occupied that different!!! But we love you equally!!!

Love, Chloe

Chloé said...

Hi M.M. is normal, always there are things that to do, and often are not had time to write in the blog ... do not worry, we understand to you, that some days these more occupied that different!!! But we love you equally!!!

Love, Chloe

Chloé said...

Hi M.M!!! pass for my blog, there is a award for you, congratulation!!! I like much your blog...

Love, Chloe

Chloé said...

Hi!!! pass for my blog, there is a award for you, congratulation!!! I like much your blog...

Love, Chloe

Lucie said...

Hi Mary-Margaret,
Mom is also busy!
She also forgot the Revolution and applied it to me this morning (3 days later!). I'm glad the bugs, fleas and related creatures did not jump on me.
Hey! Are you going to Munichhhh?
Your friend,
Lucie