Friday, October 19, 2007

Me and Richard, the A/C man!

I've known Richard for ages and ages, at least maybe 1 year or more. He comes in our office and changes the filter on the air conditioning vent. When he comes, we have serious interaction. See?

Richard has "pit bulls". He and I both agree that they have a bad reputation and they really don't deserve it. Most are really very nice dogs who have the misfortune of being related to a few that are taught to attack or fight. Anyway, that's what we talk about. How nice his pups are and how much he misses Max, his old girl that went to the bridge a while back.

Including seeing Richard and hanging with Ozzie in the parking lot for a while this morning, it's been a pretty decent day. Lots of wrong numbers on our Private Investigator's line. It's a lot like a number that used to belong to a Credit Union and it's one number off the Temecula Cab Company. At least we know our phone is working, which is a good thing.

Have a really great weekend, y'all. I'm going to Auntie Lynda's on Sunday to meet my 'camp' mates, her three pups. I can't wait. It'll be like a play date, I think. Mom already warned me not to expect to go canoeing, or to roast marshmallows over a campfire (Remember how disappointed I was in March 2006??), but this will be more like an all girls' sleepover next month. Yayyyyy!!

Love, Mary-Margaret

PS: In my capacity of "Chaplain of the Yorkie Brigade" (Someday I'll tell you the story of Colonel McDoglass and the cowardly retreat of the Scottish Terriers, but I digress....!), I would like to ask all of you to put your paws together for my Auntie Leslie and her mom. Her mom is getting ready to go to the bridge for her forever journey and Auntie Leslie is trying very hard to be very brave and take care of her and comfort her. So I'm asking that we all pray to help them through this time. We are so sad about Auntie Leslie's mom. We are sending the whole family hugs and puppy love. Thank you. MMOB

1 comment:

Lacy said...

woofies MM!!! yea me feelies sorrwy for sum of da pit bulls..y wood anybody train a doggy to fight for funs...and me will keep aunt leslie and mom and family in me prayers...

b safe,
;)lacylulu