Thursday, March 30, 2006

Busy Mary-Margaret!!

This is Mary-Margaret's mother writing and I have not received any more letters from Mary-Margaret. I was so worried about her thinking that maybe her canoe tipped over, or that she backed into the campfire while roasting marshmallows, that finally I called her counselor. I'm told that Mary-Margaret is doing fine, but that she has been so overwhelmed with her camp experience that she just hasn't found the time to write.

I'll be picking her up from camp on Saturday and I promise I'll sit her down for a detailed report as to how she kept so busy she couldn't even send me one lousy postcard after that first letter.

Kids!! (hmmmph)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh-oh!!! sounds like you might be in big trouble Mary-Margaret. Of course the rest of us have to agree with your Mom, we were worried too when there were no further reports from you at camp. I was concerned that you might have had a run in with the cat! Anyway I can't wait to hear all your news and also don't forget to let us know how your Mom's trip was too! I'm really looking forward to you being back home - I have really really missed you.
Love
your pen-pal
Sarabi