Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Please? Let me sleep?



Sometimes I just like to sleep in. You'd think Mom could tell by the look I'm giving her. But NOOOO! She's up so everybody has to get up. It's not fair.

Oh, yesterday someone came into our office looking for Allstate Insurance. Mom said "Mary-Margaret will show you where it is!", and opened the door. Naturally, I ran right down to Suite 313, my second most favorite place in the world. I am really starting to earn my Charlee Bears. Yes, Sarabi. You are right. Mom just today looked at the bag and realized she'd been spelling it wrong all this time. They are "Charlee Bears", not "Charley Bears". But either way, they are the most YUMMIEST thing ever.

I think maybe I won't borrow too much of Mom's "Baby Book" of me anymore. Yesterday just about blew out the whole blog page. We had to really scramble to retrieve it. My mom means well, but sometimes she just talks a whole lot more than she needs to, ya know?

To Sarabi: Are you happy happy HAPPY now that your mom is home? Did you try hard not to "you know what"? Did you get any presents? :o)

Love, Mary-Margaret

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaa Mum is indeed home Mary Margaret. I think I am the happiest puppy in the whole wide world! When Mum came home there was a little present for her on her pillow from Dad, with a little note that said "missing you is the hardest thing I have ever done" (good thing I told Dad what to write, Mum was all teary eyed!) In case you're wondering, the present was a beautiful Swarovski ornament shaped like a heart within a heart.

Mum bought me a new pink collar that she purchased at Harrods, one of the fanciest stores in London. While she was there she says she thought about you when she saw a really cute little pink backpack that would have been just perfect for you. I think she was thinking about buying it for you until she found out that it was $100.00, not that you're not worth it of course, but how often does a girl a need a pink backpack!

Anyway I can't stay up and write too long tonight, Mum wants to go to sleep early. She says it's like 2 in the morning to her right now, so she is really tired.

P.S. Tell your Mum to keep her eye in her rear view mirror because yes brother Daniel got his licence today!

P.S. again - I forgot to tell you by the way, I did great, you would be really proud of me, not even one little drop of you know what!!! Special thanks go to Dad for letting me out right before Mum walked in the door, but hey why should I give him all the credit!

Your happy at last...
pen pal
Sarabi

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Ohhhh! Congratulations to Daniel. Sarabi? Do you have a car seat? So you'll be safe if you ride with Daniel? I love mine. Mom can wear it as a backpack, or use it like a rolling suitcase. I can use it for a bed, too, if I want. Mom got it on eBay. You oughta check them out if you don't have one yet.

Love, Mary-Margaret

PS - your Dad is way cool to do that for your Mom.