Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Ow! My first REAL tummy ache

Sorry for not writing yesterday. I don't know if it was that snail I ate or what, but my tummy was really horrible awful yesterday. I had a few "oopsies" but Mom didn't even get mad at me. Mostly, I managed to hit my piddle pad so there were just a couple of spots on the carpet. She just picked me up and cuddled me while she was soaping up the carpet with dish detergent. We were at the office and it's all she had. She kept saying stuff like "Awww, you poor little baby!" and "Are you ok? Do you feel better?". Ugh. Ted, our emergency courier came in, wrinkled up his nose and sniffed, saying "Oh-my-God-what-IS-that?". Then when he found Mom scrubbing the floor, he cuddled me, too. He knew I felt pretty bad.

Mostly I slept and today I'm feeling ever so much better. Still, every time I go outside in the garden I find something that looks tasty. A couple of days ago I brought in a solid clump of fertilizer that Mom made me spit out. I just hear "DROP IT!" and I do. I just wanted Mom to see what a treasure I found, ya know? I hear pill bugs are fun it you want something to roll around your tongue. I'll let you know about that later.

Meanwhile, I'm swearing off snails.

Have a great day!

Love, Mary-Margaret

No comments: