Thursday, March 16, 2006

Me and my good friend, Kasha



See why I rush to get off the elevator in the morning? Allstate Insurance sure knows how to hire the right people. I just love going into their office. This is my good friend Kasha. He's Persian and I really love him. He says he loves me, too. But I'm not sure that it's what you think. Mostly we just cuddle a bit and say "Hi" to each other, and then we work work work. I try really hard not to dribble on his shoes, but he is very forgiving.




Mom caught us giving each other good bye kisses. I think it's best we just think about our careers for now. We're both to young for any other kind of relationship. Although, I have to say I was just a bit jealous when he told Mom he wanted a dog just like me. I mean, come on. There's only ONE me - Mary-Margaret O'Brien!!!

Tomorrow, I get my hair and nails done. Mom bought me a bright green hair ribbon for Saint Patrick's day. With a name like mine, I guess I'd better wear green, don't you think?

Love and kisses,

Mary-Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary Margaret! Happy St Patrick's day!

Your friend Kasha looks really nice. I think it must be great to be able to go to work with your Mom and meet all these interesting people. I bet you really enjoy it. I'm not so sure about the 'getting up early' every morning though! I love to sleep in.

I'm feeling very sad this morning and my Mum has been very teary because my Nana's dog Pallino in England has gone to 'doggy heaven'. He was 12 and a 1/2, quite old for an old racing greyhound apparently. My Mum says we shouldn't be too sad because he can now chase all the rabbits he wants in heaven, but she has still been crying a lot. I have been trying to make her feel better by giving her lots of extra hugs and kisses.

Anyway, don't forget to wear your green collar for St Patrick's day. I think Mum should look for something green for me, don't you? I'll catch up with you later.

Love
Sarabi