Thursday, March 09, 2006

Me 'n Moses Hanging Out

Here's me and my friend, Moses, hanging out in the back yard at Puppy School. Moses (see 1/28/06) finally quieted down, but I really had to get serious with him first. He and "Wishbone" (Boston Terrier) were both chasing after me, and their idea of fun wasn't the same as mine. I like to wrestle. It's hard to explain what they like to do.

It was getting pretty crazy on the patio. I tell you, those young kids are so wild. I know it's just the age, though. That's how I got my nickname of "Crazy Pants" from Nicole and Dr. V. I saw them today after school when I was getting weighed in. You know, I still only weigh 5.4 pounds? Maybe I'm done growing, ya think?

I wore my new hot pink collar to class and all the Moms commented on it. One mom even said she comes to class just to see what outfit I'll have on. A lady from the hospital called Mom this morning to ask about me, and to find out what I was going to wear to school. I mean, gosh. I've outgrown so many of my clothes I'll have to go shopping just to keep up with my "fans". And I suppose I'll have to hire a publicist.....!

Hollywood air kisses to everyone, DAHHH-lings(just teasing),

Luv ya...Mary-Margaret

No comments: